Free Write

Today is Friday, so that means I have online school. It is sort of fun because I don’t have to do school work as long, but I don’t really like it because I have to stare at a screen for hours at a time. Today, I hope to go to Swig. Recently, I have received two Swig gift cards, and really want to use them. My family doesn’t like soda very much, so I never really go there. Which means, going today would be a very special treat.

This morning, I took my dog on the trampoline in our back yard, just to see what she thought. She kept holding still in a tense position like the floor of the trampoline was going to collapse beneath her. It was hilarious! Eventually, I just picked her up and held her like a baby while gently bouncing, and she stared at me with wide eyes.

13 thoughts on “Free Write

1. I love swig!! We all need that energy to get through the day, but swig is the best place to get it! Your dog seems adorable!!

2. Avery this is soooo good!!!! I love swig, and your dog is absolutely so cute, and I really want to put my dog on the trampoline too!